This is a special spider, designed to minimize
/ eliminate visible diffraction patterns. It is made primarily of aluminum,
making it lightweight. The unique center bolt, Spring, and Tensioning Nut, make
collimation simple and easy while allowing a large range for adjusting.
- Easy Front Access to Thumb Collimation Screws
- Constant tension of diagonal to Collimating Screws,
make collimation easier than ever, and eliminating the need to tie down the
final collimation position.
- Vanes have Clinch Nuts built in and come with black mounting screws
- Aluminum block with vanes 1 1/2 tall by 1/8 thick
(Block or Vanes maybe substituted for special needs)
- This Curved Vane Spider is designed
for large telescopes and can handle large secondary mirrors.
Curved Vane Telescope Spider comes with a secondary holder.
Let us know and we will make it work