This is a special spider, designed to minimize
/ eliminate visible diffraction patterns. It is made primarily of aluminum,
making it lightweight. The unique center bolt, Spring, and Tensioning Nut, make
collimation simple and easy while allowing a large range for adjusting.
- Easy Front Access to Stainless Steel Collimation Set Screws
- Allen Wrench for Collimation
- Constant tension of diagonal to Collimating Screws
- Vanes have Clinch Nuts built in and come with black mounting screws
- Light weight aluminum block and vanes (3/4 inch tall by 1/16 thick)
- This Curved Vane Telescope Spider
comes with a secondary holder.