This is a special spider, designed to minimize
/ eliminate visible diffraction patterns. The Vanes and main block are made of aluminum,
making it lightweight. The unique center bolt, Spring, and Tensioning Nut, make
collimation simple and easy while allowing a large range for adjusting.
- Easy Front Access to Stainless Steel Collimation Set Screws
- Allen Wrench for Collimation
- Constant tension of diagonal to Collimating Screws
- Light weight aluminum block and vanes (1 inch tall by 1/16 thick)
- Vanes have Clinch Nuts built in and come with black mounting screws
- This Curved Vane Telescope Spider
comes with a secondary holder.